Absolutely love it! Go get a commission off this lovely lady!
Pacific Rim has a Build-Your-Own-Jaeger feature on their website. Some folks haven’t taken it as seriously as I suspect the PR folks thought they would.
CANADA WE ARE ALWAYS SO SORRY
HOLY SHIT I FOUND EVEN MORE.
Not enough Ruby Rhod in your graphic. Let me help.
Oh my god
Heres a photo tutorial of Elsa’s train.
1. Heres the material used! regular glitter(white), extra fine glitter (white and blue), acetone(to thin the fabritac), Fabri-tac, pins to pin the fabric to the wax paper, and the bowl of mixed glue. All good projects have some sort of drink to keep you going!
2. Here is the tulle on the wax paper design of Elsa’s train. I just pinned everything in place to get started.
3. I went ahead and painted the fabric with the glue over the snowflake design. Be careful to make sure you have a fresh brush! I used a brush that was used for painting before and the acetone pulled the color out. The glue will also destroy the brush you use as a warning.
4. Sprinkle the glitter mixture on the painted area of the tulle. Lightly push the glitter around to cover all painted areas.
5. Carefully peel up the fabric from the wax paper and the excess glitter should all fall off with a few shakes.
6. You may have missed a few spots(like me). Just set the fabric back down, reapply glue and glitter, and repeat as needed!
7. Heres my repeat!
8. Heres the train with some new additions. All the flakes will end up being the lighter white/blue color. I sadly ran out of glue and the craft stores are all closed. I’ll have to pick up where I left off tomorrow!
I hope this helped anyone who was curious as to the process! Please feel free to shoot me asks or anything of the sort of you need help or are running into some issues with your project!
The phantasmagorical and surreal animal sculptures by Canadian artist Ellen Jewett. Between dream and nightmare, some strange creations born of a symbiosis between organic and mechanical elements, a meeting between fantasy, gothic and steampunk. Some very detailed sculptures in clay on a metal frame.
Visit her website at http://www.creaturesfromel.ca/
C I R C L E T S (x)
I require all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen at my wedding to wear circlets.
No you have no choice. You will be elves and you will like it.
I want oneee
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS MASTERPIECE
SERIOUSLY, WHY THE FUCK ISN’T THIS ALL OVER MY DASH?!
PRESS PLAY RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. THEY COVERED DAFT PUNK AND IT’S AMAZING!!! HOW THE FUCK…
Stop what your are doing and listen to this. IT’S SO AMAZING